We are looking forward to the review course going virtual, and appreciate your involvement and hard work in order to make this a successful event! To assist you with preparation, please review the details below.
Please complete the following speaker requirements by the provided deadlines:DUE JUNE 30, 2020:
- A minimum of 5 multiple choice questions (MCQs) are to be asked throughout your presentation. Please review the "MCQ Submission Instructions" and submit your MCQs using the "MCQ Submission Form". Send your completed MCQ file to email@example.com.
- A references slide must be included to provide participants with further reading on your MCQs' correct answers.
- A disclosure slide must be submitted with your presentation. This slide is to be inserted into the beginning of your presentation and any disclosures or lack thereof must be verbally stated.
- Presentations must be received no later than June 30, 2020, as they will be reviewed by the committee and returned to the speaker for final edits, if necessary. Presentations are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Speaker PowerPoint presentations will be made available to delegates in a secure area of the CCCS website prior to the review program.
- A minimum of 25% of your presentation time must be interactive.
- Attendees have requested that slides are on a light background, with clear graphics and legible font so that they can be easily read when printing.
- Generic, rather than trade names, must be used in presentations.
- Branding or sponsor logos are not allowed in presentation slides.
- It is important to write references on slides and incorporate evidence if possible.
- Include discussion of commonly encountered barriers to practice change.
- Speakers must comply with the Rx&D Code of Ethical Practices
- Speakers must comply with the The Canadian Medical Association’s (CMA’s) policy guidelines on physicians’ interactions with industry
- Do not forget to include the required disclosure slides at the beginning of your session. Declarations must be verbalized at the start of your presentation.
- Presentations will be recorded. The audio, along with the presentation slides, will be shared with attendees on a secure page of the website after the review program.
Further questions? Please contact email@example.com