**YOU MUST BE SIGNED IN TO ACCESS MEMBER RATES**
To ensure you are a current member or renew your membership,
visit your member profile.
Click here to become a member.
This fundamental critical care review program is designed to meet the educational needs of practicing intensivists and critical care trainees. It addresses clinical challenges faced both during the Royal College critical care subspecialty certification examination and in professional practice.
Closes July 19
|CCCS Members (Physicians) - Active Members, Intensivist Affiliate Members
|Non-Intensivist Associate Members - PhD scientists with an interest in critical care research, nurse practitioners, registered nurses, dieticians, respiratory therapists, physical therapists, pharmacists, physician assistants and other allied health professionals
|Resident/Fellow Affiliate Members
|Allied Health Care Professionals - PhD scientists with an interest in critical care research, nurse practitioners, registered nurses, dieticians, respiratory therapists, physical therapists, pharmacists, physician assistants and other allied health professionals
|Residents/Fellows/International Students Registered in a Canadian program
*All rates subject to provincial taxes
**Residents and fellows are encouraged to confirm with their program directors prior to registering.
Pay online by Visa, Visa Debit, or Mastercard.
Or by cheque - please make all cheques payable to ‘CCCS’ and mail to: 20 Crown Steel Dr. Unit #6, Markham, Ontario, Canada, L3R 9X9.
Cancellations will only be accepted on or before July 7, 2020 (a $100 administration fee will apply). No credits or refunds will be given for cancellations received after July 7, 2020.
Virtual Event Terms & Conditions
- CCCR 2020 meeting login information is intended for your use only. Sharing your login credentials is strictly prohibited. Login details will be emailed to you 24 hours prior to the event.
- Session recordings will be available to all registrants 7-10 business days after the live broadcast.
- No liability is assumed by the CCCS for changes in program dates, content, or speakers, cancellation of the event, and/or technical difficulties.
- Any form of recording the live sessions is strictly prohibited.
- You are expressly restricted from all of the following:
- Publishing any material in any media;
- Selling, sublicensing, and/or otherwise commercializing any material.